There are a total of 11 restaurants of different sizes in the hotel. The Western restaurant on the first floor offers a buffet and business set meals. Eight small-sized restaurants with characteristic Suzhou garden style are located on the second floor. A multifunctional hall and a lobby bar are also available.
Opened in 1957 and refurbished in 2005, Suzhou Nanlin Hotel (Nanlin Fandian) is located on Shiquan Jie, the famous entertainment and bar street in Suzhou, adjacent to the busy commercial district.
How to get there
Nearest Airport:Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (90 kilometers)
Nearest Railway Station:Suzhou Railway Station (5 kilometers)
The hotel features a garden with more than 280 trees including species like the camellia, maple, azalea and yulan. Rockeries, fountains and pavilions are scattered about the garden.
There are different types of rooms in the newly decorated Shanshui Building, including superior guest rooms and Nanlin suites. Broadband Internet and "SOS" alarm system are accessible in all the guestrooms. In addition, an ice machine and water purifying system are available on every floor.
- Extra bed in A building: RMB 168 per night, including one breakfast.
- Extra breakfast in A building: RMB 68 per pax.
- Extra bed in B building: RMB 238 per night, including one breakfast.
- Extra breakfast in B building: RMB 78 per pax.
- Rates are valid until 31 December 2011 (except the period of National Holiday).
- Rates include service charge, tax, and one breakfast.
In the case of no-show, or if the booking is cancelled less than 2 working days prior to check-in, one room night will be charged by the Apartment to the Credit Card.